Friday, April 25, 2008

Flowers

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


This week is Administrative Professionals Week. My boos sent me these lovely flowers to show his appreciation to me. I have them sitting on my entertainment center and they have a lovely smell. My living room smells like a garden full of fresh flowers!

Thank you to my boss for thinking of me during this week. There is also a balloon attached that is not in the photo that says "For A Great Assistant".

To all other secretaries Administrative Professionals, I hope you had a wonderful week!!

4 comments, add yours here:

Travis Cody said...

Our executive team was out of the office this past week at a conference, but they still sent flowers to the admin staff. That was pretty thoughtful.

Kimmie said...

Awwwww....those are so pretty Tisha! What a nice gesture from your boss. I am sure you are very special. I can just tell by your beautiful smile.

Happy Saturday!
Hugs,
Kimmie

Akelamalu said...

What a lovely thing for your boss to do! I'm sure the only thing my boss would like to send me is a retirement card!

Neila said...

Beautiful flowers! You're so lucky you have a boss who appreciates you!!