Tuesday, March 04, 2008

A View From My Window

This little guy was checking out something this morning.

This guy had a front seat view of it...

It's SNOWING!!!

The temperatures Saturday and Sunday were in the 70s here in east-central Arkansas. We've got daises (ooops) daffodils in bloom. This snow is NOT a good thing for them. The only saving grace I can see in this whole ordeal is that maybe this will be the final hurah for the winter. Winter is making way for Spring. We're keeping our fingers crossed. I know that I am not the only one in the blogosphere that is looking forward to Spring, right?! Let's get this cold stuff outta here I'm ready to go swimming and fishing!

11 comments, add yours here:

Sandee said...

Wow, from spring then back to winter in a couple of days. Today it's supposed to be 70°. I hope it is. I'm so ready for some nice weather. :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh my gosh! i am so glad i am not there!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisies? Do you mean daffodils, honey?
Daffs should survive a snow, but not a hard freeze (below zero).
We had temps in the 50's yesterday, and we're predicted to get 5" overnight tonight!
If I have to take 5" overnight, I want to be taken out to dinner first!
;)

Anonymous said...

I'm sick of this weather, too! Me and the kids put on our spring jackets and had a picnic yesterday and now they're forecasting freezing rain for tonight!

Enough already!

Sarge Charlie said...

this is just global warming

Colette said...

I would honestly trade you! It's been 3 years since I've seen snow. I miss my four seasons, but I can definitely empathize. Growing up in MN, there were many a winter I wish that would just hurry up and be over. Hang in there! Spring is almost here!

Linda said...

Gee, that sight looks rather familiar to me somehow! Hope your daffodils survive and it warms up again for you soon.

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Wow - it got cold here, but no snow. And it was in the upper 60's this afternoon - and sunny and gorgeous! I love Spring - I'll send it your way!!

Travis Cody said...

It got warm out west for a bit too, and then this morning it was really cold again.

Desert Songbird said...

Oh my. What a cold blast of reality.

Heart of Rachel said...

I hope Spring will bring back lovely colors back to your surroundings.