Sunday, March 02, 2008

An Award

My Blog Rocks!
Thanks, to my friend Roger from Idaho Daily Photo for this awesome award.
I think HE rocks, but I am glad that he thinks that I rock. :)

10 comments, add yours here:

RW said...

Your blog always rocks! Your the first to leave me a comment Tish so you Rock The Most!! Have a great Sunday & a good tomorrow! :D

Linda said...

Now that is an awesome award for an awesome blogger! You do rock - and roll!

Anonymous said...

You are the one who rocks, and guess who's celeb'g their b-day? Jon Bon Jovi!!!

& me.

Take care!

Unknown said...

That is an awesome award....now I think you need to find some fellow rockers to bestow it upon.

I am always reading sweets, just got a lot going on lately, mind isn't int much response, but I want to agree that you do rock!

Sarge Charlie said...

you rock

Colette said...

Yay! Grats on the award! You do rock! So I'm waiting for the post about the concert, how was it?!

Sandee said...

Isn't Roger just the sweetest? Yep, he is. So well deserved. :)

Mo and The Purries said...

YOU SO Rock!!!

j said...

Hey from one rocker to another.....Congratulations! I've got my lighter held high for you CrAzY Mom! Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Good stuff! Great award.