Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A Meme By Tyler

Hello, mommy's friends! This is Tyler, Mommy is typing for me of course.
My mommy informed me that the lovely Ms Sanni has a son named Luis and he tagged little ole me for a meme. Since I don't know how to type and I don't even know what meme means, Mommy is helping me tell you 7 things about myself. So, here goes:


* I have two stick horses that I LOVE to ride. One's "my black horse" and the other's "my brown horse". I take turns riding them because I ride them so much I make them very tired, so I have to let one rest while I ride the other. They are good to me and get me where I need to go.
*I have two cowboy hats that I wear when I ride my ponies. I have a black hat and a straw hat. I make sure that my hat matches my horse.

*I like to play in water, especially when I am not supposed to. One time I snuck out in the back yard and mommy didn't even know I was out of the house. There was lots of water in the back yard from the rain and I just couldn't pass it up. Mommy wasn't too mad because she grabbed the camera instead of the paddle. Whew!
*I am a big fan of the Disney movie, Cars. My favorite character is Mator. I call him "Matey". I have a "Matey" blanket that I sleep with every night. I love it because it's soft and it keeps me warm.
*We have a puppy dog named Oscar that I love to play with and a kitty cat named JJ. He stays outside most of the time, but he's my friend.

*I'm going to be a big brother soon and I'm pretty excited about it!

*I love to drink milk flavored with strawberry syrup. I usually have a cup in the morning when I wake up and one at night before bed.

11 comments, add yours here:

Amy said...

so cute!! love seeing those pics!

Maggie Moo said...

He is so freakin' cute. And also, I still love the last picture to pieces...you should get it framed.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

somebody is gonna' be a blogger before long! ha ha ha

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Travis Cody said...

Nice job Tyler!

Wanna know a seekrit? Don't tell ok...I love to jump in puddles too when nobody's watching.

Later gator!

Unknown said...

YAY! Tyler - you and your secretary ROCK! It´s great to have 2 stick-horses and matching hats. Luis and I ♥ jumping in puddles and we both don´t care if anybody looks. *grin*

Congrats on being a big brother soon.
Do you wish for another sis or a bro???

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Tyler. You're so lucky to have two cool stick horses. It must be fun riding them and pretending to be a cowboy.

My son loves Cars too. He loves Lightning McQueen but he is also fond of Mater.

I'm sure you are very excited to be a brother soon.

I would like to share with you Yohan's first meme>.

Unknown said...

Why Tyler I love your ponies and cowboy hats.
Tell ya' a secret Mater is my fav too.
Hugs,
Auntie Mama Bear

oh, and you be good to that little sibling!

girlymom said...

What a sweetheart! These are really cute pictures of him.

Sandee said...

What a great job you did Tyler (with mommies help). How adorable he is Tisha. Very well done. Thanks for my first smile of the day. :)

maryt/theteach said...

Tyler, I used to love to play "horsey." That's what I called it... And you must be so happy about being a big brother soon. I am a "Big Sister" and I love my little brother. Of course he's totally grown up now. :) You did a really good job with this meme!

K.T. is Mommatude said...

So sweet!Too cute!!!