Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday's Feast #41

Feasting Headquarters ~ Left Overs

Appetizer:
Name one thing that is unique about you.
I have THIS growing inside of me!!!

Soup:
Fill in the blank: My favorite soda is Diet Dr Pepper but I like sweet tea too.

Salad:
What type of wood do you have for your home’s furnishings?
Oak, although my entertainment center is not near this luxurious.
Maybe some day!

Main Course:
Who do you talk to most often on the phone?
My husband, Brien
Dessert:
What level of responsibility do you have in your job?
I order plumbing fixtures for custom homes at a variety of prices. It is a very big responsibility to make sure they are ordered in a timely fashion and there when the plumbers/builders need them. It is also very important to make sure that the right fixtures are chosen together to make sure that my customers have the most beautiful and unique homes that they will enjoy for a lifetime!

Friday's Feast Participants
1. FRANCINE
2. Our Happy Happenings
3. Comedy Plus
4. Writing at Home Mom\'s Wishes of Romantic Moments
5. Hugs N Stuff
6. ginafish
7. bindi
8. HolleeAnn @ TheVasquez3
9. forgetfulone
10. Sarahintheskywith
11. Bubba\'s Sis
12. liza
13. Jackie
14. the cookntchrmom
15. Siani

Friday's Feast Home

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

20 comments, add yours here:

Anonymous said...

i think youre such a very loving and sweet mom. I like everything that you wrote here. very inspirational esp for a newly wed like me

Odat said...

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATONS ! awwwwwwwwwwww.
pEACE

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

My first visit - congrats on the baby and I think we have about the same job. Do you do cabinetry too or only fixtures/faucets?

Linda said...

Your appetizer definitely makes you even more special than I already thought you were! If that was possible, of course!

Melanie said...

Growing another person is pretty special!!

Stop by and see my very first Friday's Feast ;)

Sandee said...

Not participating today (off to the boat later), but wanted to comment. Everyone that knows you knows your are unique, but you are right your appetizer is right on the money. Have a great day and weekend Tisha. Hope you are feeling better, and how were those chocolate covered strawberries?. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow I think I might like what you do...it sounds fun!

Thanks for stopping by :D

Patti said...

Great feast!! You're appetizer is so exciting!! How far along are you?? Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Yippee! My first feast in a few weeks, congrats on your uniqueness! and hers/his! :)

Sweet Tea is a must! Luizianne decaf for me, all the way1!

K.T. is Mommatude said...

I think you have a cool job!!

So not twins?

Kristin said...

I love the picture. That's amazing! Beautiful thing growing inside of you. :)

bindhiya said...

Hi, My first visit!
great feast!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

peanut3 is a doll baby!!! congratulations honey! does he/she blog yet?

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Mamarazzi said...

Delicious Friday's Feast...thanks!

Forgetfulone said...

Awwww. Congrats. How far along?

Anonymous said...

Yay! Baby! Happy Friday!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Yours is the sweetest appetizer ever! What a precious peanut!

Happy Friday!

**"Liza"** said...

Congrats to your little Angel!!!great feast here!have a great weekend!

Princess said...

I am sorry for being this late. Had to be somewhere for two days after posting.
As usual, I enjoyed your FF post. Your job is very satisfying, and a tender pat on the little one inside you. That must be the best dish of the feast!

Anonymous said...

Interesting feast. Good luck with the baby - and I hope the sickness has now passed. Thanks for visiting me. Sorry for taking so long to repay the visit.