Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wordless Wednesday - "Oscar"

My 49th
Wednesday
Previously Speechless ~ WW Headquarters

25 comments, add yours here:

Linda said...

Makes me miss our miniature dachshund Elsie!

feefifoto said...

Oh, I just want to stroke that sleek little nosie with my finger.

Alexis Jacobs said...

What a cutie!!

Roth's Rudiments said...

HE'S SO CUTE!!!!!

Dont make me get out my flying Monkeys! said...

puppy dog eyes, he want someone to pat him!

Very nice! Great Wordless Wednesday!
Come see who had a birthday!

Lori said...

Awwwwww, look at the puppy!! My Dad raises weiner dogs. Love those eyes:) Happy WW my friend.

Amazing Gracie said...

I love doxies! THe sweetest little guy in the world was Jake, our Dachshund. He lived to be 18. I think they're one of the best breeds for kids, too.

Sanni said...

Awwwwww - I´m in love ♥

Welcome to the Blogosphere, Oscar. You´re one cutie pie!

Mags said...

I love that little face so much!!!

Matt-Man said...

Ha...Cute. Have a good day Tish. Cheers!!

Roger said...

nice looking dog! Good WW to you!!

Desert Songbird said...

Awww, who could resist that face?

Believer in Balance said...

Such a cute face!

Sarge Charlie said...

wow, big eyes, nice photo

Bubba's Sis said...

Aww - I'm a sucker for a sweet puppy face! Great picture!

Deb - Mom of 3 Girls said...

Awww... He's working that cuteness factor, isn't he! :) How can you resist those eyes... Happy WW! :)

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

Awwwwwwwwwww, Oscar is a cutie. Have a great WW Tisha. :)

Mo said...

Aw, what a sweetie pie!
Bet he's good at snuggling with sick kiddos and giving good face-licks, huh?
Come on over to It’s A Blog Eat Blog World and guess what's on the microscope slide for my WW!

The Mama Bear said...

I think I am going to do this WW instead of trying to do Project 365...but I must say this shot needs the caption "Puppy Dog Eyes Defined"

Gabriel said...

I love those eyes. If my kids had eyes like that, I would be broke already, because...how could you ever say 'no' to eyes like those?

My post: Clowns in stripes

Happy WW!

Christine said...

What a sweet face!? Love those puppy eyes!

imadramamama said...

He just looks like he needs a HUG!

napaboaniya said...

Who can resist those lovely dopey eyes???? Hand him a treat :)

tegdirb92 said...

aww, now that is just adorable, Tish!! I missed ya LOTS :)

Lara said...

SOOO cute!