Thursday, January 31, 2008

Friday's Feast #40

My 40th Feast
Feasting Headquarters ~ Left Overs

Appetizer:
What is your favorite kind of cereal? HANDS DOWN...Cocoa Puffs!

Soup:
When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go? Well, I didn't purchase it but hubby bought me a printer for my laptop and it's in the office (still in the box)!


Salad:
What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen? I don't usually watch commercials. That's when I get up and tidy the house. *LOL*

Main Course:
Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey). Nutmeg Lion

Dessert:
Fill in the blank: I haven’t slept all a full night since I cant' remember when!!!
Friday's Feast Participants

1. Misslionheart

2. Bubba\'s Sis

3. Tina

Friday's Feast Home

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

6 comments, add yours here:

girlymom said...

Cocoa Puffs, hmmmmm...I haven't had them in a long time! Love anything with chocolate!

Anonymous said...

I've been having your dessert since number three came along three and a half years ago. Having said that, his Dad put him back into his own bed at midnight last night, and I slept until 8am this morning! Jelous? lol

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Ah, Tish - sadly I don't think you'll be sleeping a full night for quite some time....I'm so sorry.

But still excited about Baby #3!!!!!

Happy Friday, Sweetie! Sleep when you can!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

cocoa puffs? cocoa puffs??? are you sure?? ha ha ha

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxooxoxox

Linda said...

I take it you're coco for Cocoa Puffs?! I haven't had those in years and years but I've bought them for the girls. I'm a Special K Vanilla Almond kinda gal myself - love that stuff!

Unknown said...

Cocoa Puffs - you don't even need milk for them YUMMY.

Now what will you be selling at the "Nutmeg Lion" it is actually a cute name, says boutique to me.