Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Whew!

I am SO glad that I am finished with my Christmas shopping. It seems like every year there's that ONE person that you just haven't found the right gift for every year and the count down begins. This year that will not happen to me because I am finished with mine. Yes, my friends they are all (well most of them) are wrapped and tucked safely under the tree! I think that there's pretty much one of everything under there with the exception of HDMI switches of course. The kids are still too young to ask for this one.

So, how about you? Are you all ready for the big day!?

2 comments, add yours here:

Sandee said...

I'm done too. I'm thrilled about it too. Except for some grocery shopping I'm ready. Yay! :)

Travis Cody said...

I just have to write a couple of checks and get cards in the mail for my niece and nephew. It's a pretty easy year for me.

So put me in the "done" column!