Sunday, December 23, 2007

Halloooooooooooooooowwwwwww...

Hello, my friends. I hope you are all doing well. As for me, I've been busy preparing for the wonderful approaching holiday! :) I need to get off my booty and get in the kitchen and make some brownies. That's what I'm taking to my mom's house tomorrow night for our traditional Christmas Eve gathering. We're getting away from the traditional dinner this year. We're going to have soup and sandwiches this year. I'm totally looking forward to it. It makes clean up a breeze and there's no stress and worry and more time can be spent together rather than over the stove!

So, are you all bought up. Did you get an ipod for Suzie and a Nintendo for Billy?! I am so glad that we're all finished up. I actually got mine finished up last week and I'm glad to know I won't be one of those people fighting the crowds for a "last minute" gift. If I forgot someone, well...they'll just have to be forgotten! *LOL*

Merry Christmas, my friends! :)

0 comments, add yours here: