Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Conversations with Shelby


Oscar, the wiener dog had another check up today. He had to get another round of shots and a heart worm pill. I made the appointment late in the afternoon, so I just picked the kiddos up and took them with me. Tyler was a terror in the office. He was loud, refused to sit down and kept screaming that he wanted to leave. When we got there, the vet was doing an emergency c-section on an English Bulldog so we had to wait a bit. As we were in the exam room waiting I was holding Shelby in my lap. She was being good and quiet, as she is most of the time.

I asked her, "Shelby why are boys so mean?" to which she replies:

"Probably because they just don't have a brain."

She's already got it figured out doesn't she?! *LOL*

10 comments, add yours here:

Kara said...

LOL! Boy, she is a fast learner :D

Becca said...

That's hilarious. I wonder what Tyler's 5-year-old conversations are going to be like. :)

girlymom said...

What a smart girl!!

Upward Falling Autumn said...

I wish I figured it out that early! She's too cute!

Travis Cody said...

Harumph!

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahah. Yep, she's one smart cookie. Shelby ROCKS! Bwahahahahahah. :)

Anonymous said...

she is so adorable!! Hope the check up went well!

Desert Songbird said...

Eventually, she'll learn that they DO have brains. They're just not located where one would think they would be.

*grin*

sandierpastures said...

She's growing smart, isn't she. Go, Shelby!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

smart little cookie!!

smiles, bee
xoxo