Sunday, December 02, 2007

Christmas for my hunter!

My husband loves to hunt. His favorite sport is deer hunting. He loves to turkey, squirrel, and coon hunt as well. Anything having to do with this sport is always a great gift idea for him. The hard part for me is that I don't know what he has and what he doesn't. He's mentioned a couple of times that he'd like to have a pair of binoculars with a digital camera. I've been doing a little research online and there's a place online that sells anything from sunglasses to rifle scopes, night vision, and those amazing digital binoculars! With names that include Bushnell, Nikon, Canon, Swarovski how could you shop anywhere else?! The greatest thing about Opticsplanet.com is that they have free shipping on orders over $29.95.

1 comments, add yours here:

Twisted Cinderella said...

Prince Charming would love Opticsplanet.com!