Monday, December 03, 2007

All I want for Christmas!


I went Christmas shopping yesterday and I got quite a large bit of my Christmas shopping completed. We draw names for the adults at my mom's house as well as with Brien's family. It is quite fun that way because it is some what a secret as to who drew your name and it makes it a bit of a quest to find the perfect gift for that name that you drew. We buy for all of the kids. That is my favorite part. I've got the gifts at work ready to wrap. I hope that one day this week I'll have some down time and I can get them wrapped!

I do still have a few names on my Christmas shopping list (and one birthday girl) who I have not bought for just yet. Today Overstock.com kicks off their All I want for Christmas Giveaway. You can head over for all of the details, but all you have to do is register and choose five friends that you would like to see win a $1000 Overstock.com $1000 gift card. It's that simple. There is a winner chosen daily until December 7th. The winner will receive a $1000 Overstock.com gift card and the five chosen friends who have also registered on the contest site will win as well! There will be one lucky grand prize winner of a $5000 Overstock.com gift card.

What are you waiting for? Click over now! You can't afford not to...and your friends will thank you for it. Feel free to add me to your list. ;)

0 comments, add yours here: