Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thank You So Much!

MySpace Graphics
I just want to take the time for a special "Thank You" to all of my blogging friends who stopped by to wish me a happy 30th birthday. It is so nice that so many of you took time out of your busy day to come by and share cake and wine with me on such a special occasion! Thank you all from the bottom of my ♥heart♥. You are all so special to me. I appreciate each and every one of you. Thanks!

4 comments, add yours here:

Sandee said...

Awwwwwwww shucks ma'am, it twernt nothing. You are easy to love Tisha. Ask anyone. :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

sandee is right, you are so easy to love!

smiles, bee

Desert Songbird said...

No problem! I sure hope your day was extra special!

John Holland said...

A day late but as they say better late than never....HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry I missed it yesterday.