Sunday, October 14, 2007

Treats

I had a really nice surprise today when I opened my in box. Hootin' Anni has given me a treat! Thanks so much Hootin' Anni. I am very excited as I LOVE treats. Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year. I love any excuse to eat mounds of candy. Candy corn is my favorite. :) If you haven't seen Hootin' Anni's SPOOKY HOLLOW, go over and check it out. It's very cool.
Rachel from Heart of Rachel has given me this friendship award. Isn't that so sweet? Rach is a doll and I just love reading her blog. She's so creative and she has the most adorable son, Yohan who loves crocks. :) Thanks, Rach!

2 comments, add yours here:

Hootin Anni said...

Hi again!
Glad you enjoyed your Halloween treat. Ya, I know what you mean....ANYthing for candy, right? These days, I'm hooked on those Kraft caramels. I eat more of them while making caramel apples than I do melt---by the time I'm done unwrapping them ---I can only cover two or three apples. *shrug* Oh well......that's life!!!

Happy day to you.

Heart of Rachel said...

You're very welcome Tisha. You truly deserve it. Thanks for the kind words you wrote about me. I appreciate it.