Monday, October 22, 2007

Sight Seeing in New Orleans and a trip down memory lane...

Trusted Tours and Attractions offers discounted sightseeing tours in New York City, Chicago, New Orleans, Boston and Charleston Tours. If you think you’ve seen all that these cities have to offer, from historic tours to attractions, check out Trusted Tours.

Have you ever been to New Orleans? I went years ago. My best friend graduated from college and she had friends from the New Orleans area. We went there for a weekend of celebration. What is a better place to visit for some quick and fun partying. Whew! It was a whirlwind of a weekend. I don't remember a whole lot about that weekend. My best friend drank me under the table. To be perfectly frank, I think she drank me under ten tables! *LOL* I had a wonderful time, although I think if I ever go back I will do a LOT less drinking than what I did that night. I've never been to Mardi Gras either. Some day I hope to be able to do a lot more traveling than what you can do with small children. Since it's October, what better time is there to see the New Orleans ghost tour featuring the ghosts and spirits haunting the French Quarter?! You know sightseeing in New Orleans would not be complete without a swamp tour! So, visit trustedtours.com for all of your sightseeing needs!

0 comments, add yours here: