Friday, October 05, 2007

London

Have you ever been to London? I've always dreamed of going to London. I want to see Kensington Palace and Windsor Castle. Can you imagine ME standing in front of the Windsor Castle?! Seriously, I am a little 'ole country bumpkin from Arkansas. I've never been out of the United States. Some day, though when my children are grown and on their own, hubs and I plan on traveling the world! If you have vacation plans in London, I've read up on the London Pass and it seems to be the way to go! The London Pass is a must for London sightseeing. It offers FREE ENTRY to 56 of the best charging tourist attractions in London with one very affordable ticket. Some of the sights include the Windsor Castle and The Kensington Palace as I mentioned above. Some other exciting tourist attractions include The London Zoo, The Queen's Gallery, The London Aquarium, and so much more. Go check it out at londonpass.com when you plan your London trip!

1 comments, add yours here:

Scribbit said...

I went to London when I was almost 16 and loved it. We stayed next door to Kensington Palace and saw Windsor Palace and stayed in the most romantic little hotel called Wren's Old House across the river from the castle. You'll get there someday!