Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Home Theaters

Do you ever watch that show on MTV about the famous people and their monstrous homes, with their fifteen vintage cars and ten pools? My favorite part of this show is when they show the media rooms in these homes. They always have the home theater systems with the built in concession stand and the big screen projector. Those are so awesome. I'd love to have home theater seating in my home. When we build our dream home (hopefully in the near future) I would love to have a media room because as our children get older and begin to have friends over I just think it would be neat for them to have a retreat when they want to all kick back and watch movies. After you're done shopping for home theater furniture let me know when you get all settled in. I'll bring the popcorn!

0 comments, add yours here: