Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fine Porcelain

I have found some new dinnerware that I think is just the coolest looking thing I've seen in a while. Working in the plumbing industry, I see all kinds of new cool things in porcelain from bath tubs to toilets and everything in between. Villeroy & Boch's Tableware are the largest manufacturer of porcelain. The porcelain serveware that I've found on their site is simply amazing. I've never seen anything like it. It's called New Wave Caffe. It's very new age and I love it. You've got to go over and see what this company has to offer. With Thanksgiving coming up it'd be a perfect time to introduce some beautiful new serving pieces. I'm sure that when the family comes they would be simply amazed if you are like me and use the same dinnerware every time you have guests. It'd be nice to be able to pull out something this astonishing and wow your guests at Thanksgiving and Christmas this year. You know it's just right around the corner?! Hey, don't shoot the messenger! Don't worry, though you you're a more modern kinda shopper because I guarantee that you will find what you've been looking for over at Villeroy & Boch's elegant Tableware and Serveware! Right now is the time to buy because until October 31st you can take an additional 20 percent off or you already priced choice of tableware. Go click over to Villeroy & Boch to find out of the details and place your order today!

0 comments, add yours here: