Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Digital Photo Frames

The newest and latest craze in digital photography is digital picture frames. These things are awesome. You can upload your photos to the memory in the digital photo frame and it will scroll through your pictures. I love this idea. I have lots of snapshots in my office that I just love. Those cute "live action" shots of the kids that are just too cute to tuck away in a photo album somewhere. This is the solution I've been looking for. I can slide my memory card into my laptop and download the pictures that want displayed in my digital picture frame and voila I have an instant slide show in a frame! That is so awesome. My birthday is November 19th (for those of you who are wondering) and I have fingers and toes crossed that I get one of these awesome techno gadgets for my birthday. I actually would like to have two...one for the office and one for home! Hey, a girl can dream can't she?!

1 comments, add yours here:

For the Love... said...

We got my Dad one for his birthday. I loaded it full of pics before we gave it to him and it now sits in his office.

I ordered a digital pic key chain a few days ago for my Mom's b'day. She will love being able to always have her favorite pictures with her.