Monday, October 01, 2007

Cool Runnings

Remember the movie Cool Runnings? I loved this movie. It was a stellar performance by the late, great John Candy. This movie was about a bobsled team from Jamaica. Yes, I said Jamaica place that has NO snow. This film was loosely based on the exploits of the Jamaican Bobsled Team at Calgary, Alberta in the 1988 Winter Olympics. I did say Loosely. When I see this movie, it makes me want to vacation in Jamaica. It is a place full of sand, sun, and culture. I have always wanted to travel outside of the United States. Jamaica would certainly be very high on my list of travel places! How about you? Where would you like to vacation?

1 comments, add yours here:

Anonymous said...

I love it when they come out of the airport and can see their breath in the cold air!! hehe