Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Change is good...

I've been thinking a lot about redecorating and rearranging my living room. It's been the same for almost two years now and I just feel like there is a lot of wasted space that we could be utilizing. I've always wanted to add some greenery to that room. My sister has some silk trees in her living room and I think they add a lot of life and color to a room, without all the hassle of keeping a real tree/plant watered, fed, fertilized, etc. I would also like to think of a way to rearrange the furniture. But, we have a fireplace and the cable is fed through one wall, so it's hard to arrange furniture around those two aspects. But, I think it's time for some change in our living space. So, maybe if I get my brain rolling I can come up with something!

1 comments, add yours here:

Becca said...

Silk trees would be better for the kitten than real ones too! Good luck decorating. I love your fireplace at your house.