Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Stock Trading

This post
I have always thought it would be so cool to be a big stock trader. In fact a few years ago when I worked for a large retail chain, I invested in their stock program. When I got ready to sell my stock, for vacation or whatever needs would arise, I remember I'd watch the stock market for the weeks leading up to time to sell my stock just to make sure I got the most out of my money. Gosh, it was a very stressful thing for me! I'm talking a couple of thousand dollars here. I can only imagine the stress that those people who are investing millions of their dollars AND the money of others in companies that aren't even established and hoping on a wing and a prayer that they will come out on top! MyWallSt.net is a great place to learn about investing, trade ideas with other members, and trade virtual money with real stock! Who could ask for more? You can get valuable information at this site with the benefits of having friends available to help make financial decisions, primarily stock picks. If you are at all interested in making any sort of stock investments, I would encourage you to visit this site. Sign up for an account and you'll have an edge over just reading those dated publications, and get in the know on all of the most up to date stock information.

0 comments, add yours here: