Sunday, September 09, 2007

Online shopping

My friend, Morgen has an awesome online store called The Wren's nest. You can see his link in my side bar. Linda's daughter Amanda also has her artwork awesomely displayed on coffee mugs and Tee shirts! There is also a link for her in my side bar. I buy things online a lot just because it's easier to shop online, at my own convience and not have to worry about long lines, crowds, parking, and such. If you have your own online store, or are contemplating such, ashop.com has awesome online shopping cart software. It is web based, so no installation is required. It is affordable ecommerce software. It gives you the ability to accept credit cards online. It has thousands of features and is very easy to use. You can start selling online right now! An awesome feature is that it has a fully customizable design! By acting now, you can sigh up for a 10 day free trial. What are you waiting for?!

0 comments, add yours here: