Monday, September 24, 2007

Office Supplies

You all know that in addition to being the showroom consultant at my job, I also do the accounts payable and accounts receivable. I basically do the work of a secretary in addition to my showroom duties. These tasks most commonly including purchasing office supplies for the office. It sure would make my job much easier to be able to purchase supplies online. Shoplet.com - Shop Green is a great online source to purchase discount office supplies! Shoplet's Shop Green section contains over 8,000 eco-friendly products for the office for those of you who are concerned with being green! Shoplet.com has positioned itself as a leading e-marketplace. The web site functions as one of the world’s largest online office supply and office furniture superstore. Amazingly, this company has over 2 million subscribed users, and over 200,000 products and equipment for the office. So, I'm going to talk with the boss and see if he'll let me switch over so that I don't have to worry about going out and shopping, I can do it all with the click of a mouse!

0 comments, add yours here: