Monday, September 17, 2007

Just Ramblin'

It's sure been a relief now that hubby hired a secretary for his business. It makes things a lot simpler on me time wise. I don't have to worry about coming home in the evenings and in my spare time (HAH!!) try to sit down and do his payroll, invoicing, etc. He bought some good budgeting software when he leased the building in town for office/shop space and hired a secretary. It has made a world of difference to both of us. I don't stress so much over trying to find time to do the things that he needs done to be able to do the billing, etc. He also can work an hour or two at the office in the afternoons when he gets in and then come home, whereas before he'd come home to work in the office and the kids would not leave him alone. They didn't understand why Daddy was home but they couldn't play with him. It is nice to know that now we've got it all under control and it's working out well for all parties involved...especially your's truly. ;) I was really glad to come home after my long weekend away and not have to worry about catching up on paperwork!

0 comments, add yours here: