Thursday, September 27, 2007

Are You Getting Paid?

For those of you wondering. I've made my first $500 in paid advertising on my blog. Since August 29th, I've had $547.63 deposited directly into my PayPal Account! For those of you considering doing some paid posts on your blog, you might be a bit skeptical as I was before I signed up. But, I tell you what...I've never looked back. This is NOT a paid post, by the way. I just wanted to let you know that if you are thinking about it, that I really like the idea that I am making a bit of money doing something that I absolutely LOVE! I do paid posts for the following companies, so if you've been thinking about joining, you can click any of the following links to take you directly to their page. If you have any questions you can leave them in the comments and I'll gladly respond or you can click the link in my side bar to e-mail me directly.


Smorty

3 comments, add yours here:

Heart of Rachel said...

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your inspiring financial rewards from blogging.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i love doing them too, the challenge!

smiles, bee

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Very nice of you to share your revenue info on your blog. Keep up the good work!