Friday, September 21, 2007

Dell Notebooks

Are you still tied to a desk? Do you blog from the uncomforts of your desk chair tied down by cords, wires, and the dreaded mouse? If so, you need to invest in a laptop! Dell's notebooks are a great alternative to a desktop PC. I have a laptop and I must tell you that it gave me the freedom that I lacked before. I have two small children and it was hard to find time to sneak away from them into the office to e-mail, surf the net, and blog. I was only able to get online at night when they were in bed before I got a laptop. Now that I have one I have the freedom to just keep it on the coffee table beside my chair and when they are playing in their room or watching television, I can hop online (wireless) and check in on you all more frequently! If you need a cheap laptop go visit Dell and you are sure to find one that suits your needs!

1 comments, add yours here:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

did you know we can take three opps again starting today? woo hoo. i did this one too. we actually have three dell laptops! ha ha

smiles, bee