Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bedding

Earlier this year we bought a new mattress set. I really do love it. But, I am not happy with the bedding we bought to go with it. I love the colors, but the fabric of the pillow cases and the spread is very uninviting. I don't really like it. I have a duvet, but I really need a cover to go with it. I want something that I can cuddle under. The one we have now is really scratchy and stiff. I thought that maybe eventually that would wear down, but it hasn't, so I am really getting tired of it. I've been surfing the internet to find the styles that I like and have quickly come to the conclusion that I am a picky woman! Go figure...picky and woman in the same sentence. Who would have thought!? Anyhow, being as we spend a lot of time in our beds, some more than others of course we should be happy with our choices in sheets and comforters. So, hopefully I'll find one soon and then maybe I'll spend less time blogging and more time cuddling in bed. ;)

0 comments, add yours here: