Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Update

Tyler has a throat infection, as did my niece that we went swimming with on Saturday. We met them as we were going into the doctor's office. Thank goodness Shelby seems to be okay. The doctor gave me an antibiotic for Tyler and said that if Shelby gets sick while we're gone to Texas (we're leaving out tomorrow night and won't be back 'till Sunday night) that there should be enough antibiotic there for her to take some of his and we'll call and get her some when we get back. Keep your fingers crossed that this does not happen and she stays healthy.

Have a great Wednesday ya'll!!!

9 comments, add yours here:

Desert Songbird said...

Great news! Hope the trip goes smoothly. Have fun and a safe trip back to y'all.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

dang! isn't it just always something? hope all goes well and shelby does not get it too! have fun honey, he'll feel better soon i know.

smiles, bee

katherine. said...

maybe you can get a family discount? (hope she feels better)

Linda said...

Let's hope she doesn't need to take any of Tyler's antibiotics and you can have a fun trip to Texas. I will keep my fingers crossed for you all and I sure hope Tyler feels better real soon!

Unknown said...

Crossing my fingers and whatever is possible for both of them! There are knots in every "crossable" part of me =)

crpitt said...

My fingers are well and truly crossed toes too!

Amazing Gracie said...

Best of luck to all of you!!! Have a great trip and no sore throats...
~~~Blessings~~~

Tawnya Shields said...

I hope your little ones get well. I hate it when children get sick. :o(

Take care.

Neila said...

That sucks! Those things are painful! I hope the antibiotics kick in soon and everyone recovers quickly!