Thursday, August 02, 2007

Toy Recall

Fisher Price is recalling almost a MILLION toys due to excessive amounts of lead in their paint! These toys just so happen to involve Dora the Explorer AND Go Diego Go! So, if you have children (like me) who probably have close to a million of these toys, go to
this Consumer Product Safety Commission page and see the list. My only problem is that we have lots of those small figures that I don't know what they are called. We might just have to do some major house cleaning and not let the kids know about them. They've got so many, I don't think they'll miss them anyhow!

1 comments, add yours here:

Neila said...

Yes, we have a few of those. The one that worries me the most is the sing-along Elmo with the microphone. Georgia puts it in her mouth all the time!! This really upsets me!