Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Personalized News

Click HERE to find a man who decided to drink food coloring just to see what it would do. Are you curious?! You know you are!! Do you know what "OK" stands for? Hmmm...neither did I until I clicked over to Thoof. How would you like to find out about the 20th greatest coincidences of all time, including James Dean's car curse, or twin boys killed on THE SAME road two hours apart. You can find all of this as well as personalized news over at Thoof. This is an amazing website. Do you want to know the difference between Thoof and those other news websites? Well it's the personalization of course. Thoof is set up justlike any other news type site. The best part about it is that the more you read, the more it learns about you. Thoof begins to know what you want to read. Each time you read this page it becomes more personalized! I am so in love with this site. I am fascinated by things that you won't just open up your Yahoo or MSN page and find. I like the non traditional headline stories. Do you want to know the worst five websites? Well, I will tell you that one of them is not even a website. But, you'll have to click Thoof to find out because I'm not spilling the beans here! I could go on and on about the awesome links that I have found over at Thoof, but I'm going to save them for future Wordless Wednesdays and I have even found some awesome Thursday Thirteen possibilities. I'm telling you people, this is a great place to find anything and everything under the sun. Go check it out. I promise you that you'll be glad you did. It is a daily stop for me now!

0 comments, add yours here: