Monday, August 06, 2007

I'm home!


Whew! I'm home ya'll. Just wanted to let you know I made it safe and sound. I know I've got LOTS of catching up to do with you all. Please be patient as I will open my reader eventually. Right now I'm scared. I know that you guys didn't stop posting while I was gone on my 1800 mile journey. I'll post an update later for you all. But, I made it home safe and sane, believe it or not.

11 comments, add yours here:

Sandee said...

1800 mile road trip. I had no idea you were going that far. Rest and ease back into the blogging world. We'll all wait for you to take a breath. Have a great day. :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

take your time honey, we'll still be here!

smiles, bee

Tawnya Shields said...

Welcome back as Ms. Bee said, we will all be here.:o)

Not So Anonymous Michelle said...

Welcome back!! It's always nice to get home isn't it?

katherine. said...

I read periodically over the weekend and I still logged in to over a hundred updates on Reader...good luck.

glad you had a good trip!

Linda said...

Road trips are great but sometimes I really think the best part is coming home!

Rest up and we'll see you when you get the chance.

Unknown said...

WOOOOO! Glad you returned safe and sound. I bet you´ve had lots of fun - and I bet I´ll have lots of fun reading about your fun *LOL*

Missed you =X

Travis Cody said...

Welcome home! Now you were gone several days, so you'll be caught up this evening, right?

LOL!

Mike Minzes said...

I can't wait to hear all the adventure stories!! I'll be here waiting

Lee Ann aka Dixie said...

Glad you're home safe and sound. Don't rush... we'll be right here...

I feel your pain on catching up.. I really do.

SMOOCHES~

Shaz said...

Nice to have you back x