Monday, July 30, 2007

Pingo, the last calling card you'll ever need!

About ten years ago, I traveled the United States with a country music band. I was the female vocalist. I stayed in lots of motels and back then cell phones weren't as abundant as they are now. It was very hard back then to find phone cards with competitive rates. I relied on cell phone card to keep me in touch with my family. At Pingo they let you set your own account number and choose your own PIN, making it convenient to remember. They also let you bypass entering your PIN from up to 10 phones you use most often. There are no hidden fees or surprises and the most competitive rates worldwide (as low as .03 a minute. Just by signing up you can receive up to four hours of free international calling. Pingo provides convenient, high quality international long distance phone service with the savings of international calling cards. Another great thing about Pingo is that they accept Visa, Master Card, American Express AND Paypal. Pingo prides themselves in being the last calling card you'll ever need, and I can see why. With their competitive rates and awesome customer service, who could ask for more? Click HEREy
here to join Qoof.com and join Qoof and Pingo!

4 comments, add yours here:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow! i'll have to click on this link and check it out! thanks!

smiles, bee

TorAa said...

Thanks for this info. I will remember next time I visit USA.
I have a manic Monday, but do not miss the first evening for three weeks with only my wify and our cats.
*giggles*

Crazy Working Mom said...

Great to know! Thanks for stopping by Torra.

Anonymous said...

Hey, great job!! Well done, rookie, haha. You're off to a great start.