Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Mo Show

Hey ya'll don't forget to listen in tonight to The Mo Show for weird place names! I think it's going to be such a great show. I don't think I'll get to listen live (with the time difference here) because I'll be on my way from work rounding up the kiddos! But, I'm getting my list together of places in Arkansas with odd names. :)

I'll be listening to the archives after the kids go to bed. For more details go visit Morgen over at The Mo Show! Happy Tuesday, ya'll!

4 comments, add yours here:

Sandee said...

I'll be home this week. Wouldn't miss it. Have a great day. :)

Maggie Moo said...

I'm going to go shopping for yummy food and drink just for the occassion-because I can listen LIVE!!!!

Mo and The Purries said...

Thanks for the pro-mo!
(still waiting for a picture of Miss ToadSuck 2007!)

crpitt said...

It was a great show :) definitely make sure the little ones cant hear :)