Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Mo Show "Why We Blog" Review

Ohmygosh, if you missed the show tonight, you HAVE to go here to listen to the archived version of this show. Yours truly called in and I must admit that I was quite nervous, not to mention that I had a major crisis break out just as Mo was patching me through. Tyler was falling in the toilet and Shelby was retrieving him! *LOL*
Then Ms Thang didn't want to put her pants on...guess she takes after her mother. heh heh
There were some great callers tonight from Lois, Katherine, Dixie, Desert Songbird, Turnbaby, Matt-man, Linda, Cincy Diva, Gracie, and who could forget Sarge & Ms Bee! Poor guy can't catch a break with that lead foot of his! *LOL* The show got a bit off topic for a while, but it was a fun and interesting topic so it was still fun! I'm trying to track down a toad suck princess for a future interview here!! Anyhow, go listen and if you can listen live next week,
Mo will be talking all things cats! :)
Just wanted to say congrats to Mo for a great show and to all of the great callers.

5 comments, add yours here:

Sandee said...

It was a great show. It was so busy with folks that I decided not to call in. I listened to every minute though. It was a big hit. I still like the idea of doing a show on all the weird names of places. That was a hoot. Great to hear your voice. :)

Shelby said...

I can't seem to get it to work :(

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

it was tons of fun, that mo, he is a hoot y'all!

smiles, bee

Amazing Gracie said...

I think it was a riot! Finally got a big belly laugh out of Mo! I LOVED it! You guys were terrific. I can't tell you how great it is to hear everyone. It's amazing!!!
Love,

Linda said...

This was a lot of fun even though I hate my voice! Luckily I can't hear it though unless I go to the archives!