Monday, July 23, 2007

Comment Policy


Just so you know, this blog has been made Do Follow. For those of you who want to leave legitimate comments, I love to get them. But, there are people out there who just leave spam on random posts. I do reserve the right to delete any comment that I find offensive or spam worthy. This is the comment policy of Crazy Working Mom, so feel free to leave them any time. I love getting comments, and if you do paid posts like myself, leaving comments here will be beneficial to you. :)

5 comments, add yours here:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

I like this policy!

Anonymous said...

I like your site. I keep finding myself coming back for more..

Anonymous said...

Hi, again. I was looking to add your link to my site..I don't see a button anywhere, and if there is one, I'm sorry, just a little brain fried this morning. If you can, get back to me to let me know about the button/link.
Thanks--Dani

Tammy said...

Just wondering...you said you do paid posts, I was thinking about doing pay per post, but can you have ads or other such stuff that takes you away from your site on your blog? Also do you have to have a certain rank before they will accept you? I notice yours is really high...congrats!

Over The Top Aprons said...

Congratulations .... I am very happy for you. Very nice blog.