Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hey Guys!

Hello friends! I hope all is well with everyone and I apologize for not getting around to all of you in the last week. Things have been hectic here, and I'm still playing catch up. I spent the day yesterday with my B/F/F Becca (Pictures coming soon) so I was out having fun most of the day yesterday. When I got home last night I didn't even get online. I was pooped! We had a fun day, though and I miss her already. There's never enough time to spend with your friends! Hope you all are having a great week, and I promise to get around to everyone who visited my Manic Monday yesterday!

4 comments, add yours here:

Sandee said...

Good for you for having a wonderful day yesterday with your best friend. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

That is simply unacceptable.

Just kidding. Hope you had fun!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

got a postcard from vegas today!!!

ha ha ha.....

smiles, bee

Becca said...

I miss you too!!

Love,
Bec