Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday's Feast #20

FF Headquarters

Appetizer:
List 3 emotions you experienced this week.
I think if you read the previous post, you will realize these emotions: Happiness, Sadness, Reflection

Soup:
Name a car you’d love to have.
No cars for me...I'm a truck or SUV kinda gal! Sorry...I know gas is high, but I hate a car!

Salad:
Describe your typical morning routine.
Busy, and stressful!!! I can never get up early enough!

Main Course
Have you ever emailed someone famous? If so, who, and what did you say to them? Did they reply?
Nope, I have not.

Dessert
Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which ones?
I just listen to the music I have on my ipod.

Please sign Mr Liny if you're also participating in this week's feast!

23 comments, add yours here:

Anonymous said...

Great feast--have a wonderful weekend!!

SASSY MOM said...

Wonderful feast!

Same here! Can't seem to wake up early.

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that SUVs are kind of fun to drive and I would have one if I could afford one and didn't have to worry about the gas. Happy Friday!!

Melody said...

Great feast! Hope you have a great weekend.

Gattina said...

Take a carriage with a horse, that's ecological and horse poops you can collect and put in your garden. Nobody would then complain that you don't like cars !

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your feast. Thanks for sharing it. Come and share from my spread too!!

Have a lovely weekend

Anonymous said...

Like you, I'd prefer the bigger vehicles now that my family is growing. We need more space!
Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

I guess once you get used to driving a truck it feels like you are in a kiddie car in anything else.

Nice feast.

Take care,
Connie

Please stop by my feast.

Barb said...

I like SUV's too and almost said it!

Anonymous said...

I like your answer for the morning routine, I blabbed! :) Enjoy Shrek, we are going next weekend.

Karen & Rick said...

Busy and stressful - Sounds like my mornings!

We are going to Shrek this weekend. I've been waiting for this one to come out. Enjoy!

Karen

Kara said...

I'd love a big truck too. Good feast :)

Michelle said...

Nice Feast!
I usually just listen to my Ipod too.

We're going to see Shrek the Third this weekend. The family and I LOVE Shrek!

Mz Jackson said...

My goodness, I can certainly understand your emotions after reading your post below! How could anyone do such a thing?

Anonymous said...

Great Feast!
I hope it wasn't wrong of me to add my name to the links:( [Just read sth. about a subscription after I did (of which I have none)]. In case there's a problem, plz do remove my entry.
Have a great weekend:)

Lady G~ said...

Great feast! Hope you have a blessed weekend.

I noticed you blood about Elliot yesterday. Someone else shared his site too. But they didn't warn me. I had to stop the video and get some Puffs. Cried the whole time.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your feast. Have a great weekend!

Bea said...

SUV's are fun. I just wish they came in Hybrid version. I suppose I'm a tree hugger. LOL!

Tawnya Shields said...

Let me know how Shrek 3 is. I can't wait to see it.

I will watch the video later. I havea feelinga need a lot of kleenex.

Have a great weekend. :o)

crpitt said...

Gas Guzzler! :)

Kellie said...

Great feast! Happy weekend!! :)

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great feast. my feast is now up.

Anonymous said...

Great feast! I live in L.A. where the gas is always at LEAST $1.00 more than anywhere else....I couldn't afford to drive and SUV! :(