Friday, April 20, 2007

Sick Baby Update

I took little man to the dr yesterday. He was really really sick. He just has a stomach bug that's going around. The poor little guy hasn't eaten much all week. Yesterday all he had was two cups of Sprite. This morning he seemed to be feeling better, though. I hope he's over it. Thanks for all the well wishes and nice comments you left earlier this week.

10 comments, add yours here:

Shelby said...

Oh I do hope your child is better very soon !!

take care:)

Durward Discussion said...

Glad to hear he is improving. It's rough when a little one is really sick.

Barb said...

Awww... sick baby :(

Mags said...

He's lucky to have such a good Momma. Hope he's feeling like Sunshine Bear by the weekend...

Kara said...

Poor little guy, glad he's feeling a bit better today.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

so hoping he is better honey...

smiles, bee

Tawnya Shields said...

Oh, poor baby. I hope he gets better soon. I hate when my children are sick. :o(

Crazy Working Mom said...

He threw up again last night! He did manage to keep down a bit of crackers and some chips. I hope he's better today. :(

Heart of Rachel said...

I'm sorry to hear that your son is not feeling well. I hope he'll get well soon.

Unknown said...

Awwww... hope he´s alright now!