Wednesday, April 04, 2007

One Word Answers

I saw this over at Letting Go Mom while visiting her WW. I thought it was pretty neat, so I decided to post it here:

You
Can.
Only.
Type.
One.
Word.

1. Where is your cell phone? desk

2. Describe your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife/lover? forever

3. Your hair? brown

4. Your mother? similar

5. Your father? astray

6. Your favourite item? laptop

7. Your dream last night? nonexistant

8. Your favourite drink? dietdrpepper

9. Your dream car? truck

10. The room you are in? office

11. Your ex? none

12. Your fear? death

13. What do you want to be in 10 years? beach

14. Who did you hang out with last night? family

15. What you're not? unhappy

19. The last thing you did? type

20. What are you wearing? comfort

21. Your favourite book? thefootbook

22. The last thing you ate? supersonicbreakfastburrito

23. Your life? hectic

24. Your mood? happy

25. Your friends? loyal

26. What are you thinking about right now? thisisharderthanitlooks!

27. Your car? notta

28. What are you doing at the moment? phone

29. Your summer? hot

30. Your relationship status? happy

31. What is on your tv? nothing

32. When is the last time you laughed? thismorning

33. Last time you cried? sunday

34. School? finished

If you participate in this one, let me know in the comments so I can come see ya. It's harder than it looks! :)

1 comments, add yours here:

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Tisha. This is an interesting meme. I'll do it one of these days and I'll come back to let you know when I'm done.

Glad to know that you're happy with your relationship and I like how you used forever to describe your husband.

Take care!