Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thursday update.

I was home all day with the kids. I tell ya, I don't know how you SAH Mom's do it! I was about ready to kill them or myself before the day was over! You'll be happy to know that they are handcuffed tucked safely in their beds and I have a tall glass of water to drink! All my hair is securely in tact as well. The babysitter (grandma) was sick today. Apparently she had what my daughter (and the other grandchildren, with the exception of my son...knock on wood) had earlier this week. It was a fun day, though. We ventured out to Wal-mart. I am going to spend some time with my family this weekend, so I figured I'd be busy and not have much time to get away. We loaded up and went today. The kids were both good. Thank God! They came home and played out in the back yard while I put away our goods. I talked to Grandma and she's feeling better, Yippie! So, I get have to go back to work tomorrow!!! Happy Friday to you all.

2 comments, add yours here:

Linda said...

When my girls were little I did the SAH Mom thing for awhile and it about near drove me crazy! I love the kids to death but to stay home with them all day --- augh!! My son always told me I'd work even if I didn't have to financially as I'm just not the stay-at-home type.

He might have been right but there are days when I wonder ...

Glad to hear that Grandma is feeling better and it was a short illness!

Anonymous said...

LOL. Poor grandma. I feel the same way as you. OMG i'm home with the kids all day.. now what. I never use to be like that but since my son turned two and I went to work it's hard to switch hats back and forth.