Monday, March 26, 2007

Tagged


I've been tagged by Gene at Turning The Pages of Life to post 7 songs that I am "currently into" and tag 7 others for this Meme. So, here goes:

What Goes Around Comes Around - Justin Timberlake
Anyway - Martina McBride
This is Why I'm Hot - Mims
Tilt Ya Head Back - Christina Aguilera & Nelly
Promiscuious - Nelly Furtado & Timbaland
If Everyone Cared - Nickelback
Ms New Booty - Bubba Sparxxx


Now, if you wanna do this meme, consider yourself tagged! Seven is a lotta people and I figure it's just as easy to do it this way. So, I'm breakin' the rules. Thanks for the tage, Gene. I love music, so this one was fun for me. I just got out my ipod and added the seven most recent songs I've downloaded.

2 comments, add yours here:

Unknown said...

"Don't want to think about it (no)
Don't want to talk about it
I'm just so sick about it
Can't believe it's ending this way
Just so confused about it
Feeling the blues about it (yeah)
I just can't do without ya
Tell me is this fair?

What goes around comes around..."

Great choices of music - as you can see I love especially the Timberlake song!

Claire said...

Love the choices too!
I love JT.