Sunday, March 04, 2007

*Sigh*

I've been a busy little bee today. I'm trying to get caught up on the slacking that I've been doing lately with my house work. The grime was starting to build up in places that frequently get overlooked during "quick cleans". It's just hard with two little ones to accomplish much. I got snappy with hubby this morning, and I feel bad about it now. That's me, I tend to just bitch and moan instead of asking for help. He's been trying to keep the kiddos occupied while I get things done. The oldest has been a helper. We got her room cleaned as well as brother's. Hubby and little man are taking a nap so I figured I'd take a break so I wouldn't wake them. I need to work on my Manic Monday post...

3 comments, add yours here:

Travis Cody said...

Great photo.

But now you remind me that we didn't clean this weekend.

I guess I'll just use my hell week excuse and do it next weekend.

Abigail S said...

Blah! Cleaning.

I was supposed to do that today. Yeah- that didn't happen!

Barb said...

I know ALL about those places that get missed! I've been trying to catch up on a few of them every day.