Saturday, March 24, 2007

Like Sleeping on a Cloud!

This is our new mattress. It was a $1900 investment.
But, it was worth every penny.
I am really looking forward to going to bed tonight!
I'll post an update about my sleep tomorrow. I sure do hope it's good!!

9 comments, add yours here:

Unknown said...

Boy does this look comfy!! I blogged last month about needing a new mattress. Please let me know if you like your choice.

Cheers!

Carol

Anonymous said...

Wow. That looks wonderful. I think I would of crawled in bed as soon as we got home with that. Kids tuck yourself in to bed yourself tonight mommy and daddy are going to bed early!

Travis Cody said...

I hope it's everything you expect!

Kara said...

Looks soft! Sleep well!

Barb said...

Ohhhhh it looks so comfy!!!

Teena in Toronto said...

Man, that looks comfy!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

looks wonderful!!! i love my tempur-pedic though and would not change for anything.

smiles, bee

Sandee said...

Okay, what's the verdict? I hope it was more than you expected.

Heart of Rachel said...

That looks really comfortable. It should be for something so expensive.