Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I'm So Glad!

Wow, Spring is finally here! Whew!! I don't know about you guys, but it seemed to be a really long, dreary winter around here and I know in the deep south we didn't have it nearly as bad as what you Northerners did. I have had some beautiful flowers pop up in my flower bed that I don't really remember last year. We've only been here one year, and the previous owner had lots of flowers planted. Here it is:This is a beautiful garden sculpture I bought yesterday. Since I have a daughter and a son, I thought it was fitting. Happy Spring, everyone!!!

3 comments, add yours here:

Becca said...

Beautiful flower and sculpture!!

Kara said...

I love that sculpture. Yay for Spring!!!

Heart of Rachel said...

I'm glad that Spring has finally arrived there.

That's a really beautiful garden sculpture. What a nice and meaningful adornment for your garden.