Friday, February 23, 2007

Tyra cops a feel

"They're sayin' my boobs are fake and I know that you've gone through this before and it really bothers me!" says former idol contestant Katherine McPhee to talk show host Tyra Banks recently during a taping of The Tyra Banks Show. "You have real boobs, when you walked out I watched them jiggle!" You HAVE to click THIS LINK and watch this footage I found on TMZ.com! This is just hillarious. I knew that my buddy David would LOVE this video, what man wouldn't love a little girl on girl action! *LOL* The expression on Tyra's face as captured in the photo above is priceless.

5 comments, add yours here:

Abigail S said...

That's so hillarious!

I don't know how I'd react if some person started touching my "girls." I'd most likely freak out!

Crazy Working Mom said...

I know...I would not have let her do it on camera for sure! She told her she could do it. Crazy!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well they look real to me...

smiles, bee

Travis Cody said...

Who wouldn't love a nice grope of the McTatas????

I don't care if they're real or not - they are fine!

John Holland said...

I really don't care much for McPhee, but after watching that video I'm starting to gain a new appreciation of her.