Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I made it!


I made it to Curves today for lunch. I had a protein shake afterward. I gotta get better about my three times a week schedule! I also need to get a hold on what I eat. I have better execution of the work outs. It's the eating part that I have trouble with. There's just so much good food out there. Here in the south, we fry just about everything too! *Sigh*

8 comments, add yours here:

Claire said...

Well done! not sure i could have a protein shake though?

Linda said...

Between you and Callie Ann maybe I can finally get some motivation!

Hmm, I wonder what a fried protein shake would taste like???

Dayngr said...

You go girl!

(PS. Come back? I'm still here... LOL!)

Crazy Working Mom said...

Dayngr...stay as long as you want. Kick off your shoes and make yourself at home. I'll throw a pillow on the couch for ya and a quilt! :)

Linda, I think most anything tastes good fried, doesn't it?!

Callie Ann said...

I am proud of you for going to Curves. Great girl. and congrats on your special award. Love your blog.

Barb said...

Hurray for you!!!!!

Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

I'm starting back up at Curves, too - we can cheer each other on. :-)

Miss Awesome said...

I think it's one of the best parts of being Americans- that we have all this great food available to us. If i had to live in a country where all I could eat was cornmeal mush and rice I would die just from not having enough yummy foods in my diet.

Poor third world people :(