Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Random Tuesday


Random Tuesday with Cheryl. Go over to her blog and you'll know what I'm talkin' about!

1. What did you do in 2006 that you’d never done before? Laid on the beach in Florida and read a book and listened to my ipod.

2. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My baby sister.

3. Did anyone close to you die?
Thank goodness, no.

4. What countries did you visit?
*LOL* USA.

5. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
MONEY!!! Heh heh...couldn't resist that one.

6. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? My son's first birthday.

7. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nope.

8. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Nobody I know. *LOL*

9. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Me...lots of times I lose my temper with my kiddos...I gotta learn that they are just babies and I can't expect them to act like they are grown no matter how much I try!!

10. Where did most of your money go?
I dunno. I wish I could answer that one!

11. What did you get really, really excited about?Blogging!

12. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?

13. What was your favorite TV program?24

14. What was the best book you read?The Memory Keeper's Daughter

15. Is there someone or something you missed this past year?For some reason this year at Christmas I really missed my Grandparents that have passed.


16. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Worked...29

17. What kept you sane? Hubby!

18. What is one new thing you’d like to accomplish this coming Year? Lose weight...and keep it off.

19. If you could do ONE thing this New Year and NOT get chastised by, or for it, what would you do?Eat all the chocolate I want!! *LOL*


0 comments, add yours here: