Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Oh Where Oh Where?

Anybody seen my voice? It's gotta be around here somewhere. Yesterday it was acting like it was going to leave me for a while. The more I talked the farther away it strayed. This morning, I have searched everywhere: under the bed, in my water, in the halls package. It's nowhere to be heard. So, I've put out an A.P.B. on it. If you've heard it, please have it return promptly. I need it for answering phones and talking to customers...but mostly for YELLING at my kids. Thanks!!

5 comments, add yours here:

Benny said...

Hi there. Nice blog!
I've recently started a blog dedicated to men's stuff, so feel free to visit! If you are a woman, so you can use my blog to obtain a gift idea for your husband, son or friend!
Keep up the good work!
benny,
The Buyer's Guide For Men

Anonymous said...

I've not seen it or is that heard it errrr. If I find it I will return it to you. Will a used voice do? Maybe Donald Duck? Thank you for dropping by my blog. Please feel free to visit any time.

the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hi, Jeepers I like your new look!!!!! Sorry can't help you but if it does come my way, I will send it straight back to you! lol

Take Care

Josh said...

Haven't heard it... but if you have a southern draw, I'd like to. Kidding.

Barb said...

I'll keep my eyes peeled!