Thursday, January 11, 2007

New Template

Well, as you can see I'm working on a new template. I REALLY want to get a three column blog, but I have NO experience with HTML at all. I've been playing with the blogger template and got it widened a bit. I DON'T like these colors at all. But, for tonight, I'm done...see you all tomorrow for Friday's Feast!

3 comments, add yours here:

Kara said...

I can help you out with 3 columns if you like. I have a link in my left sidebar under Helpful Links that was very helpful to me.

Becca said...

I love the colors of the new site! Very nice.

Crazy Working Mom said...

Thanks, gals!
Kara, I might look into that. : )
Since I've been playing around with blogger's template I've gotten a little more familliar with it, so I might be able to do it. We'll just hafta see. But, thanks. Thanks as well for adding me. I am a big fan of your blog.